Kalawna

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Psychic Vampires, Curses and Negative Energies

Shockingly I have noticed that curses do exist in peoples aura. I was quite surprised as the thought of someone being capable of making it work on someone who didn't believe was impossible. Well nothing is impossible!
The more I looked into these kinds of people Karmically- if they curse your family then they are reborn into that family to live out the curse. I'd say it isn't worth it! Ironically they have to forgive themselves.
I have made a Hypnosis CD for myself that clears all energy around me and draw in clearing energy every day. Now I scan my Aura for these deposits from other peoples negative projections or Curses. I have also asked for two body guards to stand behind me and protect my energy. I also ask for the protection to extend to my family and friends as this is another way of attaching to your psychie, through your loved ones. I clear all Vampirism connections that have attached to me.
The light is always more powerful than the Dark so puff up your light body and make it huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment