Kalawna

Friday, September 10, 2010

Ghost Train from Manchester to London














I was traveling with a psychic friend from Manchester to London by train. We were sharing a booth with two older women. While absorbed in a heated argument with the other psychic, I  began to feel someone tapping on my left shoulder."Just another ghost!" I thought, seeing no one there, and continued arguing. But the tapping didn't stop: the deceased husband of the woman sitting next to me was trying to communicate a message to his wife. Absorbed as I was in my argument with the other psychic, the ghost was relentless-finally, I suddenly grabbed the woman's hand and said to her, " Your dead husband is really annoying me. He said you had a fall last week and hurt your back, that you've been depressed and suicidal since he died, and that you don't like the gossiping women at church, but you need their support, your not going to die yet and he will fix your back while you sleep during the nights.!" The woman was understandably shocked but tearfully and gratefully confirmed all that I  said. Then she passed out. Her friend wanted to know if I had any information from her husband, who had died in previous years. Rudely, I just said "There's no information for you!" and turned back to arguing with my friend. Now, I'm glad to say I have matured-I'm not as impetuous as I was then, but this anecdote serves to illustrate the spontaneous and uncontrived nature of my frequent encounters with ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment